Wisp Resort opens up for the 20/21 season! Opening day is Friday, December 11th. There will be some changes in protocol this year due to COVID-19, but there is still plenty of fun to be had on the slopes!
Changes for 2020/2021
Due to the pandemic, Wisp Resort has put a variety of protocols in place. This is for the safety of guests and staff.
Here are few things to keep in mind if you are planning a visit to Wisp:
- Season pass holders and Mission: Four’dable ticket holders can ski anytime without a reservation. All other skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing products (tickets, rentals, lessons) need to be purchased in advance at wispresort.com.
- Face coverings must be worn in any indoor space.
- Face coverings are also required outside if you cannot remain 6 feet apart from others (waiting in lines, loading on/off the lift, etc.). They must also be worn while tubing.
- The lodge is limited to 50% capacity.
- Be sure you purchase lift tickets or make reservations for tubing and lessons as soon as you can. Holiday time periods may sell out.
Of course all of this is subject to change as the season goes on. You can visit Wisp’s guidelines page for full details and the latest updates.
Wisp Resort Opens Up with Lots of Activities
Deep Creek Lake is a winter wonderland, and there is lots of recreation at Wisp Resort. Experienced skiers and snowboarders can hit the slopes. If you need instruction, lessons are available.
If you just want to have some fun in the snow, head to Bear Claw Snow Tubing park. No skill is required, and you will definitely have a blast. You can also take a ride on the famous Mountain Coaster.
Wisp Resort Real Estate
Inventory is limited right now, but I am happy to help you find a home close to Wisp Resort. Ski in/ski out locations are limited, so you will want to be ready to make an offer if one becomes available.
Feel free to contact me to start the search for your Deep Creek dream home!